Look and listen for the following warning signs that your brakes need to be inspected:
- Low Pedal: does the brake pedal almost touch the floor before engaging?
- Hard Pedal: are you applying extreme pressure to the pedal before brakes engage.
- Noise: grinding, screeching or clicking noises when applying the brakes.
- Pulling: vehicle pulls to one side while braking.
- Grabbing: brakes grab at the slightest touch to the pedal.
- Vibration: brake pedal vibrates or pulses, even under normal braking conditions.
- Light: brake light is illuminated on your vehicle’s dashboard.
If you are experiencing any of these issues call us to schedule your brake inspection. 218-284-3200.
Fix It Forward Auto Care. The name you trust for car repair.